What is a SSAS Pension?
A Small Self Administered Scheme (SSAS) is a pension set up by a limited company for the benefit of its directors and beneficiaries. As the members are also the trustees, they control investment policy and how the scheme should run.
The benefits of SSAS
A SSAS is registered with HMRC and there are valuable tax benefits given including the following;
- Assets grow free of Capital Gains Tax
- Your fund on death can be passed down to your family free of Inheritance Tax.
- A company can contribute up to £500,000 from its profits and mitigate corporation tax in the year of contribution
- You as a Member and Trustee have more freedom to direct the investments of the scheme and have control of the scheme bank account (you are in control, we help you find a solution)
- Loans to your limited company can be provided from your funds (with certain limits)
- Loans to a third party
- Ability to take advantage of the new pension freedom rules introduced 2015/16
Who is this seminar for?
This SSAS seminar is for limited companies with 2-5 directors and combined with minimum funds worth £200k (Pensions and Balance sheet cash).
Ex-corporate individuals with corporate pensions who are setting up or who have set up a business.
Junction 25 Conference Centre, Brighouse, HD6 1QF
Thursday 16th March 2017 (two times to choose from).
10:00am – 12:00 noon (9:30am registration)
2:30pm – 4:30pm (register at 2:00pm)
Includes hot breakfast/buffet
FREE TO ATTEND
To book your free place on our SSAS event, please visit: https://ssas-pension-business-seminar.eventbrite.co.uk